$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Linde is currently seeking Team Drivers to join the team in the Otis, Kansas area to deliver liquid cryogenic gases to our customers.
Team drivers work 5 days on (over the road) and 2 days off
Advantages of joining the Linde private fleet include:
▪ Work for a world class organization that promotes safety and always has a well maintained state of the art fleet.
▪ Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities as well as excellent health benefits and retirements plans.
▪ Extensive paid training
▪ Weekly pay
▪ Opportunity for advancement
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Sign on bonus
▪ Employee Referral bonus
▪ Safely drive Linde commercial motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving using Smith System principles.
▪ Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks.
▪ Work in accordance with all DOT and Linde standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, In Cab Communication, Cones and Hours of Service.
▪ Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue.
▪ Perform all tasks required in loading including but not limited to product transfer, quality analysis, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
▪ Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, dynamic risk assessment of delivery area and customer interface.
▪ Participate in regulatory, Linde or site specific training through classroom theory or practical assessment.
▪ Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor.
▪ Participate in monthly safety talks and quarterly safety meetings.
▪ Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device.
▪ Regular daily communication with Linde National Operations Center.
▪ Report deficiencies in Linde transport equipment, at risk customer locations and customer tank deficiencies including required documentation.
▪ Maintain professional appearance and wear Linde uniform.
▪ High School Diploma, GED or 10 years' experience within current CDL class
▪ Minimum 3 years previous driving experience with clean commercial and personal driving record
▪ Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Hazmat and Cargo Tank endorsements
▪ Knowledge of DOT and Hazmat regulations
▪ Basic computer skills ▪ Experience with on-board recorder system preferred
▪ Good communication skills to effectively communicate with supervisor, drivers and customers Join Linde, the world's leading global gases and engineering organization.
Linde manufactures, supplies, and distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases. We are recognized as a leader in the development of new gas- related technologies and applications for the electronics alternative fuels and energy, glass, food, metals, and chemical industries. Linde North America is a member of The Linde Group. In the 2015 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of USD 19.7 bn (EUR 17.944 bn), making it one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, with approximately 65,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development. At Linde we believe that people create our success. Our primary goal is to hire and retain the best, most talented employees who are leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for the customer. We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business activities, provide us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading market positions around the world.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.