The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a CES Senior Technician to join the team in the New England area. The CES Senior Technician is responsible for the maintenance of Linde CES product supply equipment. You can be based in New Hampshire, Lower Massachusetts, or even the Portland, ME area.
▪ Regularly maintain gas delivery systems that include storage tanks, vaporizers, control panels, telemetry systems, etc. for products to include N2, O2, Ar, CO2, Hydrogen, and Helium
▪ Assist as required on Bulk tank installations and removals
▪ Maintain mobile inventories and equipment
▪ Perform Corrective Maintenance service calls as needed to ensure customer installations are kept running effectively
▪ Provide key customer contact throughout the life of a Bulk installation contract, including discussing with the customer areas where Linde can help them increase the efficiency of their processes
▪ Act as a technical resource accompanying the sales organization on customer calls
▪ Manage subcontractors who provide additinal services on site, such as pump repair, tank painting, and snow removal
▪ Provide revenue generating services on site as needed and directed by Sales, through CES Central Support
▪ Follow Linde safety policies, procedures, and goals
▪ Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in the customer service environment
▪ Complete LiMSS Chapters as assigned
▪ Continuous demonstration of superior achievement through PMP performance rating
▪ Documented competency on current training profile content
▪ Tracks time and materials on work orders via Prometheus
▪ Adheres to Drivecam/Smith System driving requirements
▪ High School diploma
▪ At least two years of post-graduation technical classes or work experience required
▪ The two years of work experience preferred in an industrial environment
▪ 2 year technology degree preferred
▪ 4 year technical degree preferred in the area of electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or related
▪ Strong electrical and mechanical skills: soldering (silver and soft), refrigeration, pipe fitting, basic computer-using skills
▪ CO2 and/or cryogenic experience helpful
▪ Safety and Detail Oriented
▪ Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.