The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative - Markets to join the team in the Stewartsville, New Jersey area.
• Increase territory profitability and revenue through coordination with Outside Sales team and field through an in depth understanding of territory
• Defends business; manages contract expiration dates
• Achieves price increases within territory
• Team with Field Reps to manage and grow business through Outside or Inside Channels
• Value Creation through Internal technical, product knowledge and customer insight
• Customer acquisition, satisfaction and retention
Prospecting from multiple sources to develop new business
• Prospects and generates leads to develop new business, including a blend of cold calls, Inbound and Outbound marketing activities, internal/external sources and additional use at existing customers (Explore)
• Allocates time to network, qualify and follow up on leads, responds promptly to information requests in order to grow revenue and volume of product (Explore & Prospect)
• Works own network proactively, leveraging access with existing customer relationships to obtain referrals, and generate leads, and potential additional use with existing customers (Prospect, Explore)
• Plans, schedules, and conducts prospecting calls efficiently; engages Commercial Development when appropriate (Explore, Establish)
• Actively utilize and manage the Qualified Lead Management database (Salesforce and HubSpot)
Team with Field Reps to access new prospects, present our product service offering and bring in new business through Outside or Inside channels
Consistent use of Linde's Pro Sales Tools
• Qualifies prospects to Establish/Evaluate stage to determine viability and appropriate time investment; if non-productive, sets appropriate follow up and shifts priority towards productive opportunities
• Completed and up to date Opportunity Roadmaps and Account Action Plans (Business Development)
• Maintains At-Risk Profiler for all renewals within 24 months of contract termination date or due to customer circumstance change, including opportunity and account action plan to establish proper Linde pricing levels for each target renewal (Account Management)
Training and Development for Succession into an Outside Account Management Role
• Obtain a deep understanding of the end to end sales process
• ‘Bench’ for future Account Management role
• Ensure safe, respectful and environmentally sound business practices throughout the Sales organization
• Commitment and compliance to Linde’s ‘Golden Rule’ policies
• High School diploma
• Minimum of 2 years’ prior industrial/sales/commercial experience in the gas industry
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Prior industrial/sales/commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing desired
• Linde Pro certification preferred
• High level of critical and innovative thinking; questioning/probing skills to uncover issues and create value for customers; sense of urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues required
• Excellent phone, customer focus, and negotiation skills essential, as well as the ability to build rapport and probe for information over the telephone.
• Strong business and financial acumen; proficient presentation skills, and sound planning and organizing skills essential
• Self starter, accountable, goal and achievement driven and able to perform through self and as part of a team
• Detail orientated with superior time management skills.
• PC skills required including CRM/CRM equivalent, MS Office with Excel and PowerPoint
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.