Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare and operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $17.9 billion in 2016. What makes us great is our people because they make industry-leading things happen.
Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
What you will enjoy doing:
As one of our Interns, you will apply your academic experience to real work situations and develop innovative solutions to business and engineering problems. Internships last 10-12 weeks and take place over the summer. You will:
• Engage, assess, and convert currently enrolled university students for full-time opportunities upon graduation.
• Recruit top talent to Linde that will further contribute to cultivating a diverse, creative, and innovative environment.
• Provide students with a rewarding experience intellectually and culturally.
• Orient students to Linde and have them return to their schools as Ambassadors of Linde.
• Network with other interns and full time engineers
• Develop hands on engineering skills working in a plant environment
• Develop understanding of operations and equipment function
• Learn about controls and instrumentation as they apply to manufacturing environments
Do you have what it takes?
You must be an undergraduate in Materials Science, engineering or computer science with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. You must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and must be able to relocate to the Lopatcong, NJ area and able to travel, if required. Candidates with experience in chemistry, materials science, physics, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Database Software will be strongly considered!
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ http://www.the-linde-group.com/en/careers/index.htm
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.