The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a Commercial Paralegal to join the team in the Bridgewater, New Jersey area.
Purpose of the Position:
Assisting senior attorneys on a variety of research, project management, corporate governance and commercial transactions, including merger and acquisition work.
· Assist attorneys with corporate governance, commercial, real estate transactions, and merger acquisition work.
· Prepare and assist in preparing various agreements using approved templates
· Review and analyze various agreements, including, letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, procurement agreements, product supply agreements, non-disclosure and non-use agreements, real estate leases, rights of way
· Participate and assist in negotiations
· Manage legal documentation and correspondence
· Maintain corporate books and records, prepare resolutions, meeting notices, proxies, and powers of attorney, and Implement and improve upon legal administrative processes for more efficient workflow.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 5 years corporate governance and commercial transactional experience
· Industrial gas or chemical experience a plus
· Strong skills with MS Word, PowerPoint and Xcel · familiar with Westlaw
· Strong work ethic and ability to self-start
· Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability work with little supervision and to seek help when needed strong written and verbal communication skills
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.