Transport Driver - He-H2 TT
Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare and operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $17.9 billion in 2016. What makes us great is our people because they make industry-leading things happen.
Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
What you will enjoy doing:
Safely drive Linde commercial motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving using Smith System principles
▪ Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks
▪ Work in accordance with all DOT and Linde standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, In Cab Communication, Cones and Hours of Service
▪ Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue
▪ Perform all tasks required in loading including but not limited to product transfer, quality analysis, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
▪ Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, dynamic risk assessment of delivery area and customer interface.
▪ Participate in regulatory, Linde or site specific training through classroom theory, practical assessment and Traccess folder completion
▪ Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor ▪ Participate in monthly safety talks and quarterly safety meetings
▪ Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device ▪ Regular daily communication with Linde National Operations Center
▪ Report deficiencies in Linde transport equipment, at risk customer locations and customer tank deficiencies including required documentation
▪ Maintain professional appearance and wear Linde uniform
Do you have what it takes?
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ lindedrivers.com. For more information call (877) 412-0541.
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws