This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ and directly reports to the Manager – Investment Projects for Region America. This person will support the Region Americas gases business providing investment and financial analysis for Region America.
Works with various RAS business teams, to create business cases, financial models and analysis for capital investment and acquisitions for Region Americas.
• Works closely with the RAS business owners and the Corporate Investment groups in Munich to ensure timely delivery of required materials to support the investment approval process.
• Develops an expert understanding of the methodology used by Linde to assess projects and acquisitions.
• Participates in the annual strategic plan and the annual budgeting process supporting one or more business groups within Linde Americas
• Performs ad-hoc financial and business analyses as necessary
• Develops complex financial, business cases and investment analysis models.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
Minimum 5 years’ experience as senior financial analyst in a multinational corporation or big 4 firm.
Experience with complex financial models for investment analysis, M&A, and business cases:
• Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
• Strong Financial/accounting expertise
• Advanced financial modelling capabilities
• Commercial /business acumen
• Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Effective at influencing up, down and across organization
• Results and performance orientation
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
Other qualifications: MBA preferred