- Responsible for the successful creation & support of markets process systems & tools (including dashboards & other Business KPI tools) to aid in senior level business planning and strategy development. (SalesForce, Price Increases, New Business, Lost Business, Profitability Dashboards, etc.)
- To drive and support improvements in our proposal to agreement process including key systems such as SalesForce.com CRM, ROCTool (in house profitability tool), and our agreement lifecycle system
- Assist in coordination of the system integration activities (Documenting Requirements, Communication with IS, Creating and executing Test Scripts)
- Understand, facilitate and improve the knowledge management activities associated with systems and business processes (Preparation of Presentations and Process Diagrams)
- Serves as support role for annual price escalation activity as a core team member
- Key Subject Matter Expert for Sales Performance Systems and Processes. Assists in training for all Systems and Processes supported by Markets Team including: Salesforce CRM, ROCT, Contract DB, marketing, segment management, product management and field sales in CRM, Price Management, STACK, etc.
- First line of support responsible for improving Sales Performance Systems and Processes to drive business performance. Actively solicits recommendations from users to enhance our systems and processes; championing the enhancement through implementation
- Assists in development of User Requirements Documents and Process Diagrams, Scripts and User Acceptance Testing. Helps coordinate the systems and knowledge in product management and the marketing teams into a market organization system solution.
- Responsible for the pricing escalation process (Sales Effectiveness Event), including coordinating all related activities prior, during and after the event (including support of Price Increase Letter generation process).
- Responsible to leverage understanding of core data structures including customer, product, & pricing hierarchies and how is profitability calculated to better present information to enable better / more informed decision making
- Support creation of monthly dashboards (including revenue, GPADE, new business, & pricing) while highlighting trends in these figures.
- Serves as a core team member and direct contact to Sales Organization (US direct bulk, key customers, distributors, as well as other business units) to support Markets Processes, Systems and Analyses.
- Reviews of Dashboards / System Information including data verification in coordination with Markets Organization. Performing due diligence in the support of the results (not just report creation), including support of regression testing after upgrade implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting with IT, Engineering with IT or related field
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Project Management with Business Process Analytics required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analytics or professional analytical role or Process/System Design and Re-engineering preferred
- RNA Bulk business area experience also preferred
- Excel, SQL, Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word experience required
- Salesforce or other CRM system experience preferred
- Programming background/familiarity with software enhancements/support preferred
- Understanding of Application Development Lifecycle and software testing skills preferred
- Familiarity with concept of web/cloud based applications and system integration preferred
- SAP Business Warehouse experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed