Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2017. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
Linde is currently seeking a Plant Manager-Helium to join the team in the Research Triangle Park, NC area.
What you will enjoy doing:
Do you have what it takes?
- Negotiation skills [including negotiation and management of union contracts]
- Six Sigma facilitation skills – use of data driven decision making and the ability to support and champion six sigma projects
- Continuous improvement drive and ability to implement change in a geographically diverse organization. Relentless drive to challenge the status quo.
- People management – experience managing personnel responsible for delivering Linde Group products to customers and demonstrated ability to encourage personnel to provide superior customer service in a team environment.
- Project management – experience handling multiple projects associated with plant operations, transportation/logistics programs
- Possesses strong communications skills at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Possesses the ability to think strategically
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes/programs
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor Degree preferred in science, engineering, management or supply chain
- Minimum 5 Years related operations/plant management experience
- Minimum 3 Years supervisory experience
— College degree preferred with emphasis on business/operational management/engineering/supply chain or related field
— Minimum of five years related medical gas industry-related experience with supervisory experience required
— A working knowledge of US FDA requirements for medical gas manufacturing
— Operations/production/distribution management experience
— Ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results
— Must be detail oriented and a self starter
— Must possess Financial awareness
— Ability to lead by example
— Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal staff and customer organizations
— Ability to prioritize and manage in a crisis
— Creative problem solving abilities required
— Ability to coach employees to achieve results
— Excellent computer skills with experience in MS Office Tools and SAP preferred
Apply today @ https://uscareers-lgamericas.icims.com
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws