Inventory Control Analyst
Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2017. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
Office location is flexible to be based within a US Healthcare filling plant site.
What you will enjoy doing:
Responsible for accurate ICC data integrity within our internal system as it applies to customer cylinder records, cylinder management, cylinder audit reconciliations, cylinder adjustment correctness, cylinder dispute analysis, virtual movement reduction, stock accuracy and process improvement.
You will also be responsible for MRS / MRP calculation, management and training.
- Educate the field on Virtual Movements and look at processes within each location with a focus on improvement
- Investigate inventory anomalies and assist plants with delving into root cause analysis.
- Analyze processes within each location with a focus on improvement while educating the field on virtual movements.
- Facilitate cylinder dispute resolutions by analyzing movements of cylinders on customer accounts and providing findings to the field
-Ensure VNC report is actioned in each location
- Verify all customer facing virtual movements that occur and verify the validity of each one
- Forecast quarterly cylinder and biomed MRS (Max Recommended Stock) stock levels for US CSCM plants and continuously manage the values based on feedback given by sales and plant management.
- Set up MRP to meet plant requirements for imported products
- Track demand trends and material changes
- Collaborate with plant management and sales to determine correct stock needed and condition the data values used for MRS/MRP calculation.
- Validate parameters used in forecast calculations, such as lead time and delivery frequency, to assure better forecasts and improve inventory optimization
- Assess different factors, such as seasonality and short ships, that can be applied to improve forecast accuracy.
Do you have what it takes?
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Advance level excel
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Supply Chain and Inventory Management Processes
- Superior attention to detail
- Understanding of cause and effect relationships in both central inventory stocking as well local stocking levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Required education: High School Degree (Bachelor's degree preferred in Business or Supply Chain management)
Required qualifications: Minimum 5 Years in Supply Chain experience
- Advanced user of PC Software (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Cylinder supply chain experience preferred
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-lgamericas.icims.com
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws