Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2017. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
What you will enjoy doing:
▪ Regularly maintain gas delivery systems that include storage tanks, vaporizers, control panels, telemetry systems, etc. for products to include N2, O2, Ar, CO2, Hydrogen, and Helium
▪ Assist as required on Bulk tank installations and removals
▪ Maintain mobile inventories and equipment
▪ Perform Corrective Maintenance service calls as needed to ensure customer installations are kept running effectively
▪ Provide key customer contact throughout the life of a Bulk installation contract, including discussing with the customer areas where Linde can help them increase the efficiency of their processes
▪ Act as a technical resource accompanying the sales organization on customer calls
▪ Manage subcontractors who provide additinal services on site, such as pump repair, tank painting, and snow removal
▪ Provide revenue generating services on site as needed and directed by Sales, through CES Central Support
▪ Follow Linde safety policies, procedures, and goals
▪ Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in the customer service environment
▪ Complete LiMSS Chapters as assigned
▪ Continuous demonstration of superior achievement through PMP performance rating
▪ Documented competency on current training profile content
▪ Tracks time and materials on work orders via Prometheus
▪ Adheres to Drivecam/Smith System driving requirements
Do you have what it takes?
▪ High School diploma
▪ Mechanical aptitude and/or hands on experience required
▪ 2 years of work experience preferred in an industrial environment
▪ 2 year technology degree preferred
▪ 4 year technical degree preferred in the area of electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or related
▪ Strong electrical and mechanical skills: soldering (silver and soft), refrigeration, pipe fitting, basic computer-using skills
▪ CO2 and/or cryogenic experience helpful
▪ Safety and Detail Oriented
▪ Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-lgamericas.icims.com
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws