Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare and operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $17.9 billion in 2016. What makes us great is our people because they make industry-leading things happen.
Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Responsible for accurate master data integrity within our internal system as it applies to customer masters, pricing, customer agreement, cylinder management, manual billings, credit, debit notes and customers output documents. Focus on root cause correction of master files rather than just error correction
What you will enjoy doing:
• Update internal system with new/changes to account set-ups in compliance with customer master protocol, pricing, cylinder adjustments and customer purchase orders where applicable
• Review Customer agreements including the interpretation, integrity and population of Linde’s agreement data base and agreement process
• Audit prior day’s entry of customer master set up/changes to ensure compliance to customer master protocol and security profile
• Analyse and enter all list and special pricing of gases, hard goods, rental services, surcharges and bulk in accordance to the Delegation of Authority
• Adjust cylinder balances and anomalies in accordance to the delegation of authority
• Manage lease creation and changes
• Support all levels through out organization with queries/training relating to Commercial activities
• Process manual billings and input of credit, debit memos and web based billings
• Provide support for special handling and reports as per customers’ requests
• Support data cleansing functions of all master data
• Support all SHEQ and Linde policies
• Other work / projects as assigned by supervisor
For project planning, this is an OTC Process Technician
Do you have what it takes?
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Detailed oriented
• Good organizational and priority setting skills
• Customer focused
• Team player
• Ability to make good judgement/making decisions
• Advanced computer skills (excel, Access and word)
• Strong sense of urgency
• Ability to Multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and meeting the deadline requirement
• Familiar with SAP system
Required education: College Diploma in Business Administration
Required qualifications: Minimum 2 Years in Customer Service and Administration or General Accounting
• Advanced user of PC software (Excel, Word and Access)
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-lgamericas.icims.com
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.