The Linde Group, is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2017. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity,
Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
What you will enjoy doing:
Do you have what it takes?
▪ Associate's Degree or certificate in a technical discipline or recent military training in a technical field.
▪ Minimum 5 years experience in a related process plant operations and reliability activity.
▪ Valid drivers license with good record.
▪ Math - basic algebra, fractions/percentages, unit conversion.
▪ Personal computer proficiency (Internet, word processing, spreadsheets), and other software used by the company.
▪ Personal computer capable (Internet, word processing, spreadsheets), needed for Outlook, Maximo, SAP, Synergy, Audit Manager, IMSS, Traccess and other software used by the company.
▪ Strong interpersonal abilities to support team philosophy and strategy.
▪ Strong organizational ability.
▪ Able to work alone.
▪ High mechanical aptitude and ability to work with simple mechanic's hand tools.
▪ Comprehensive knowledge of applicable chemical manufacturing process and hazards within area or site.
▪ Familiar with all process equipment and function.
▪ Understanding of electrical hazards and safety, and ability to troubleshoot electrical systems, with support from central engineering.
▪ Comprehensive knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot 4-20 mA transmitter and electro-pneumatic control loops.
▪ Comprehensive knowledge and ability to troubleshoot pneumatic control systems consisting of I/Ps, solenoid valves, quick exhausts, actuators, regulators and proportional/integral controllers both stand alone and cascaded.
▪ Comprehensive knowledge and ability to troubleshoot industrial refrigeration skids.
▪ Comprehensive knowledge and ability to troubleshoot machinery vibration monitoring system.
▪ Understanding of all trip and interlock logic protecting people and equipment.
▪ Comprehensive knowledge of control system architectures including hardware setup, and software configuration.
▪ Ability to interpret engineering drawings including P&IDs, PFDs.
▪ Ability to interpret electrical drawings including Single line diagrams.
▪ Able to navigate LiMSS to find relevant work instructions, forms and supporting documentation.
▪ Able to complete all preventative maintenance jobs according to best practice.
▪ Capable of operating a forklift, and/or overhead crane, and/or man lift according to company policy (LOCATION DEPENDENT).
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Apply today @ https://uscareers-lgamericas.icims.com
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws