Senior Project Manager - Markets
Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2018. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
Support the Applications growth agenda as part of the Project Execution and Technical Support Teams - providing unique and profitable application driven projects and process to customers in Linde Region Americas ( RAS )
Safely manage the successful execution of assigned projects and ongoing customer support at customer sites for the Markets organization to include complex and custom technology application solutions and bulk gas supply stations.
Primary products include: oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, helium and liquified natural gas
What you will enjoy doing:
Manage multiple customer project activities based on the Viper process
· Coordinate with Sales, Application Sales Engineering and the Customer to establish project objectives, scope and time lines
Oversee and manage all project activities
· Ensure project compliance with all required Linde and Industry codes, standards, drawings and practices ( NFPA, CGA,NEC, ASME )
· Coordinate with technical support resources (internal or external) and procurement to obtain required project material and equipment costs, labor and delivery times for use in proposed customer solution
· Establish and execute project plans to include: schedules, budgets, all required drawings/schematics, procurement of equipment and components, startup / commissioning, customer training, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reporting and other required project administrative tasks
· Prepare project budgets, IO requests, contractor bids with all required supporting documentation (Browz)
· Execute project with Linde customer, contractors, vendors and internal resources for the successful execution of the project and subsequent billings to.
· Maintain expected project profitability and schedule
· Indentify and regulate all Out-of-Scope or Change order items and documenting as such for mutual resolution
· Conduct frequent project reviews with stakeholders and management
· Assist in project commissioning and start up
· Provide customer safety training, O&M manuals transmittal, Responsible Care documented sign-off
· Participate in any / all project HAZOPs, Risk assessments and Process Safety Reviews
· Initiate and document all required process or Engineering Management of Change ( EMOC)
. Provide feedback on equipment design and performance to Application Engineering and the Global Center of Excellence, Technology and Engineering
. Provide ongoing customer support for process improvements, new applications / change management, repairs and maintenance activities.
Do you have what it takes?
· Project Management
· Project controls experience with industrial projects
· Communicate effectively with technology, business personnel and customers (oral and written)
· Computer skills in MS office suite, MS Project, AutoCad (drafting programs)
· Reading P&IDs, electrical schematics, layout drawings, etc
· Troubleshooting - Mechanical and Electrical systems
Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 5 Years in project management or engineering related field
Demonstrated experience in “industrial equipment” project management
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred (PMI or equivalent)
· Experience with Industrial Gases or petrochemical projects is a plus
· Travel 25-50%
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-lgamericas.icims.com
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws