Tractor and Trailer Mechanic
Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare and operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13 billion in 2018. What makes us great is our people because they make industry-leading things happen.
Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
What you will enjoy doing:
As one of our Tractor and Trailer Mechanics, you will perform all routine, preventative, corrective and emergency maintenance of Linde commercial motor vehicles. You will assist regional maintenance teams with new technology or equipment installation and ongoing support. Your responsibilities will include:
• Understand and adhere to company safe work policies to ensure you your safety and the safety of others
• Perform routine preventative maintenance on class 8 tractors and cryogenic trailers
• Perform corrective maintenance as identified through Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
• Troubleshoot tractor and trailer problems to identify real time maintenance solutions ensuring resources available to meet customer demands
• Maintain spare parts inventory
• Maintain an orderly and clean working maintenance facility
• Maintain open continuous line of communication with transport supervisors and drivers
• Participate in group safety meetings
• Complete all training activities to sustain and enhance your maintenance capabilities
• Meet key performance goals
Do you have what it takes?
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ http://www.the-linde-group.com/en/careers/index
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.