Truck Driver - CDL
Are you ready to take the lead?
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2018. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products – either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
Linde is currently seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to join the team in the Baytown, Texas area to deliver liquid cryogenic gases to our customers.
Advantages of joining the Linde private fleet include:
▪ Enjoy a set schedule; 5 days on and 2 days off with consistent start times
▪ Work for a world class organization that promotes safety and always has a well maintained state of the art fleet
▪ Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities as well as excellent health benefits and retirements plans
▪ Extensive paid training
▪ Weekly pay
▪ Opportunity for advancement
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Sign on bonus
▪ Employee Referral bonus
▪ Safely drive Linde commercial motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving using Smith System principles.
▪ Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks.
▪ Work in accordance with all DOT and Linde standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, In Cab Communication, Cones and Hours of Service.
▪ Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue.
▪ Perform all tasks required in loading including but not limited to product transfer, quality analysis, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
▪ Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, dynamic risk assessment of delivery area and customer interface.
▪ Participate in regulatory, Linde or site specific training through classroom theory or practical assessment.
▪ Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor.
▪ Participate in monthly safety talks and quarterly safety meetings.
▪ Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device.
▪ Regular daily communication with Linde National Operations Center.
▪ Report deficiencies in Linde transport equipment, at risk customer locations and customer tank deficiencies including required documentation.
▪ Maintain professional appearance and wear Linde uniform.
▪ High School Diploma, GED or 10 years' experience of current CDL class
▪ Minimum 1 year's previous driving experience with clean commercial and personal driving record
▪ Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with Hazmat and Cargo Tank endorsements
▪ Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations
▪ Basic computer skills
▪ Experience with on-board recorder system preferred
▪ Good communication skills to effectively communicate with supervisor, drivers and customers
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.